Drs Capp, Barrett & Sturridge


Welcome to 152 Harley Street

Our Dental practice was established by Dr Ernest Sturridge who came to London in 1898 having studied at New York college of Dentistry. Dr Sturridge started at 29a Wimpole Street, the practice moving to 35 Harley Street in 1962. In 2009 we moved to our current rooms at 152 Harley Street.

The practice developed a reputation for providing high quality dental care, Ernest’s son Frank succeeding him and then later on Frank’s three sons Arthur, Christopher and Nicholas all carrying on the family tradition in joining the practice following a post graduate education in the U.S.A.

In 1984 Dr Nicholas Capp joined the practice following completion of his Master’s Degree at the University of Michigan. In 2003, Nicholas Sturridge’s daughter Celine became the fourth generation of their family to join the practice following completion of her specialist Training at the Eastman Dental Hospital.

The move to 152 Harley Street has enabled the practice to expand, taking on an additional Partner, Dr Vincent Barrett and also three colleagues; Drs. Ken Green and Howard Lloyd who are Specialists in Endodontics, and Dr Kathy Warren who is a Specialist Periodontist.

This will enable us to provide both general and specialist care of the highest order to our patients.